Enjoy a healthy life full of vitality and activity by adding Gum Arabic to your daily diet.
Gum Arabic also known as Gum Acacia, is a natural Gum harvested from the exterior of Acacia trees after it dries in the form of a dry hard nodules. Gum Arabic contains a high percentage of natural soluble fibers (85%) and calcium.
Its unique properties endow it with a wide range of uses in food, beverage, pharmaceutical industries and industrial applications.
Gum Arabic Benefits:
- Gum Arabic is considered a high source of natural soluble fibers (more than 85%). Which helps the digestion process and prevent the digestive system from various diseases.
- Contains a high percentage of calcium.
- In addition to its functional properties, it is known and commonly used for reducing the proportion of urea in the blood and convert it to the stool. This helps patients with kidney failure.
- It can also be used to enhance the percentage of natural soluble fibers in our daily diet without changing its color or taste while maintaining all the healthy benefits.
- It is characterized by a high percentage of purity. 100% natural with no additives, free from sediment and impurities and has extremely low bacterial counts.
- Helps reduce the glycemic index of food products.
- Using Gum Arabic has no side effects.
- It can be added to drinks and foods. By Adding two spoons or more ‘of the Gum Arabic instant powder’ to water, juice or to food during preparation. You can add sugar according to taste.
- It is a soluble dietary fibre with a low viscosity that can be incorporated in high doses in the food ma-trix, with a very good taste acceptability and no gut side effects.